Yeti GOBOX Collection

We put a man on the moon.............

Dang Dink calling me sprockets was just downright mean. May all your taco shells be broken forever.;)

I will never wear black again even if it is Johnny Cash Day.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your disappointment with Old El Paso taco shells.

As a responsible manufacturer, we strive to produce high quality products and are sorry your experience did not meet the standards we expect from our products. Please be assured that our Quality Department has been notified of your report.

We appreciate that you have shared your concerns and hope you continue to use and enjoy our products. Since you are less than thrilled with the OEP taco shells, I will send you a certificate good for the General Mills product of your choice. Please allow up to 3 weeks for mailing.

Living the high life now!!

Thank you for contacting us regarding your disappointment with Old El Paso taco shells.

As a responsible manufacturer, we strive to produce high quality products and are sorry your experience did not meet the standards we expect from our products. Please be assured that our Quality Department has been notified of your report.

We appreciate that you have shared your concerns and hope you continue to use and enjoy our products. Since you are less than thrilled with the OEP taco shells, I will send you a certificate good for the General Mills product of your choice. Please allow up to 3 weeks for mailing.

Living the high life now!!

Translation: Since our products suck, we have decided to reward you with more of our sucky products...

I am an Idea Man. Why not ship the ground beef in the taco shell? We all need beef with our taco, right? Whoa, hold the phone, Chuck. Note to self. Call Old El Paso. Feed the taco shells to the beef cows. (apologies to Night Shift movie)

Translation: Since our products suck, we have decided to reward you with more of our sucky products...

How to Use Empathy in Customer Service

Use empathy words to let angry customers know you understand their frustration. When you must deal with customers who become frustrated or angry for any reason, an ideal way to respond includes using empathy words. Expressing words of empathy shows your sensitivity. It lets the customer know you understand how he feels. Understanding the customer does not necessarily mean you agree with the customer. Customers want to feel you care about what say.

Acknowledge the Anger
Customers want to be heard. The ideal way to let your customer know you hear and understand their anger is to acknowledge it. For example, say, "You're right, it can be frustrating to read and fill out all of this paperwork," or "I understand how frustrating writing this down must be." You're letting the customer know you understand without necessarily agreeing.

Refocus Attention
Using empathy statements to refocus an angry customer's attention away from the situation can help diffuse the anger. See if you can find something the customer would enjoy or a situation that would benefit the customer. For instance, you can say, "I see that you are angry about the long wait for your car repair. Perhaps I can interest you in a loaner car, and we can call you when your car is ready."

Apologize
When you apologize to an angry customer, you let her know you feel sorry she had to experience something negative or painful, whatever the case may be. Apologizing does not mean you admit having any guilt, but it lets the customer know you truly care. Apologize in a caring tone with empathy words such as, "I'm sorry you had to go through this," or "I'm sorry you had to wait so long," or "I am so sorry."

Find Agreement
When an angry customer begins to swear, finding a way to calm the customer becomes priority. Listen carefully to what the customer has to say so you can pick out points with which you agree. Then you can use empathy words to agree with the customer, letting the customer feel you are both on the same side. This helps diffuse the customer's anger since the customer no longer sees you as the enemy. Say, "The crust does look a little dark. I'll have the cook make you another pizza."

Its those dam wolves I told you that they were headed to Colorado now who's complaining? Wait until they find out that Colorado elk taste better than taco shells...

How to Use Empathy in Customer Service

Use empathy words to let angry customers know you understand their frustration. When you must deal with customers who become frustrated or angry for any reason, an ideal way to respond includes using empathy words. Expressing words of empathy shows your sensitivity. It lets the customer know you understand how he feels. Understanding the customer does not necessarily mean you agree with the customer. Customers want to feel you care about what say.

Acknowledge the Anger
Customers want to be heard. The ideal way to let your customer know you hear and understand their anger is to acknowledge it. For example, say, "You're right, it can be frustrating to read and fill out all of this paperwork," or "I understand how frustrating writing this down must be." You're letting the customer know you understand without necessarily agreeing.

Refocus Attention
Using empathy statements to refocus an angry customer's attention away from the situation can help diffuse the anger. See if you can find something the customer would enjoy or a situation that would benefit the customer. For instance, you can say, "I see that you are angry about the long wait for your car repair. Perhaps I can interest you in a loaner car, and we can call you when your car is ready."

Apologize
When you apologize to an angry customer, you let her know you feel sorry she had to experience something negative or painful, whatever the case may be. Apologizing does not mean you admit having any guilt, but it lets the customer know you truly care. Apologize in a caring tone with empathy words such as, "I'm sorry you had to go through this," or "I'm sorry you had to wait so long," or "I am so sorry."

Find Agreement
When an angry customer begins to swear, finding a way to calm the customer becomes priority. Listen carefully to what the customer has to say so you can pick out points with which you agree. Then you can use empathy words to agree with the customer, letting the customer feel you are both on the same side. This helps diffuse the customer's anger since the customer no longer sees you as the enemy. Say, "The crust does look a little dark. I'll have the cook make you another pizza."

Damn Dink, Just cut your wrists and for God's sake take down that Picture of Barney Franks above your desk! John

I sent the pic to General Mills just to be a smarty pants and after the response I feel like I've been molested.

Heck Dink, Even Megan Fox know how to eat a Taco! Your Welcome..LOL John

picture.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back