Wasted bull and poor choices story

• Thread starter Deleted member 18333
  • Start date
The guy is a wannabe influencer. He says he has worked as a guide in WY or MT, done work for wildlife agencies in AK and IL. Has an outfitting business in IA. He frequents IAwhitetail. He has come off as a tool IMO over the years. The story sounds like what he shovels on the IAwhitetail forum.

With that all said, I've shot a cow elk through the front shoulders that damaged both top parts of the lungs. It went 400 yards with no blood after the first 50 yards. Found it the next day. Elk are tough animals. It was shot with a 7mm with 162 barnes. They sure hold together but can just punch a hole in some cases.

This guy and the guy from UT claiming his buck was stolen while shooting holes in his tent need to join forces and hunt another State. I hear MT has awesome hunting
The hunting here isn't that great..😁😁oh who am I kidding hunting anyplace is great, Wyoming is wonderful though I hear

I'm sure it wasn't done intentionally the wind got him.
Did you post it so the bullets know the can't cross the fence. If we took the time to teach our cartridges where boundaries are none this would be a problem. We have smart phones, smart cars. We need the smart cartridge to be developed. #itemslabeledsmartareonlyassmartastheooperator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back