PEAX Equipment

WASHINGTON DRAW RESULTS

Yes the Wenatchee area is really good for Deer especially.My Doe tag is in that area.
He got promoted to Washington??Poor guy
;)

Hey guys, just got back from disneyland and didnt draw anything, had a cousin draw a cow muzzleloader tag and my bro in law lucked out big time, he drew a firing center buck tag and a selkirk moose tag, hows that for luck.

Hey Kirk sorry to hear you didnt draw anything.Hope you had a great time at Disneyland.Did you guys go to the new California Adventure park??
Congrats to your cousin for drawing the cow tag.Looks like your brother in law will have a successful year.Man that is pretty lucky to draw 2 big tags like that.Good luck to both of them for sure.

Kraven, ya we had a good time, I sure was tired, I wish hunting season was right now cause my legs are in shape from all that walking during the week with a backpack on the whole time, ya we went to california adventure, They have a cool roller coaster. Good luck on your doe tag. Sounds like it should be pretty easy to fill.

Owl, tell your buddy good luck on that quinalt hunt, tell him to shoot a big one.

Come on raffle tickets.

Just a few more days until the drawing of raffle tickets.Good luck to ya.
Glad you had fun down there my legs were in good shape after we got back from there aswell.We may be going to Disneyland next spring with the kids again.Should be fun.

Thats where we used to hunt alot, couldn't tell you if it was any good anymore. cause the last time i hunted there was 21 years ago :D ... it was great back then....

Delw

I've been in Chelan for the last three weeks working at the fire there by Lake Chelan...just got home tonight and had a archery bull elk permit for the Toutle unit waiting for me. I've never hunted there, anybody have any advice? It's close to home, so scouting won't be a problem, but I don't have much time.

Back