Wanna go on a sheep hunt?

Washington has to get their Sh!% straight. Not being able to participate in opportunities like this is asinine.
Yeah, what’s the deal there?!? There is gambling and raffles all over this state. Is it because it’s hunting related?? Because if I’m not mistaken, our piece of shit state even has its own raffle hunts🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm in!!

Wow - lots of complaints for a wonderful gesture from Randy and ADBSS . . . the hunt is in August of 2023 . . .

With the $5,000 already handed to the winner, and budgeting an extra $100 each month, from now until the hunt (26ish months), a person would already have $7,600. Umpiring baseball games, refereeing basketball games, etc. could easily add another $10,000 over the course of two years. Don't go out to lunch everyday or eat out as much, and that would add another two or three thousand.

People who want to do something will always find a way, everyone else will always find an excuse!

Last edited:
Well, I finally broke down and bought a couple tickets. It will be really hard if I win with two kids at home, but I'm sure I can figure out a fair way to decide which one to sell in order to make the hunt happen. Worst case, I help out the AZ sheep in case I draw a tag there this year.

So let me get this straight. I get to hunt sheep and caribou with Randy and Marcus in the Mackenzie Mtns for maybe the price of a Caribou trophy fee? I’ve been kicking around upgrading my ADBSS membership to life member for a couple of years. If I do it now they kick back the cost in raffle tickets? Looks like my third state wild sheep chapter life membership is getting bought!

Thanks Randy for making this fundraising opportunity for Arizona bighorns available. AZDBSS ties with Colorado’s Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Society as the premier state wild sheep organizations. It’s a privilege to help support wild bighorns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back