MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

wall tent

elkmountaintents

When i was looking at designing a new wall tent I used this web site to see what others were saying about the different tents out there and what I could I do to have a better tent. I came up with a polyester based tent that comes with a ton of extras. Check out my website and please give me feedback. www.elkmountaintents.com

Based on other companies products, you will likely see a decrease in durability with the lighter material. Have you experienced that. I strongly recommend getting a floor with any wall tent.

Last edited:
Here is a link to my build for a light weight material wall tent: http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=249360&highlight=wall+tent

I found polyester creates its own humidor. Poly materials require a ton of ventilation to keep from a rainy sensation within.

I am not into following links to other sites. If this is really of interest to evaluate thoughts on your tent build, you should post all your info within this thread. This will allow us to respect Randy's site and enjoy your design at the same time. If you find it worth your time to post your design, I am more than likely to find worth in my response.

Best to you and your build!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back