Wall tent value

HuntMT16

I was hoping you all could pitch in your opinions on the value of a wall tent. I’ve been toying with the idea of selling my wall tent to go to a camp trailer but not real sure what it’s worth.

It’s a 14x16 Davis wall tent with the internal frame and a wood stove. The tent has one back window and one door. I don’t know what the brand of the stove is or if the tent is water, mildew and fire, water mildew, or just water, due to being the tent used.

Obviously co sit in matters and this tent is what I would consider like new with a few pin point holes in the room that have been fixed with silicone and no other rips tears or burns.

Thanks in advance for your help!

The website indicates that whole package to be a minimum of $2,100 w/o tax. Say you start at $1800 and negotiate from there. I’m not looking for a wall tent at this time. But one that roomy with a frame and stove, $1800 sounds like a good deal.

I would bet that you end up at $1500 for the package. Stoves are often 300-400. I bought a 10x12 this year for $700.

If the side walls are 5 foot, add another $350. 5 foot sidewalls make a big difference. If the internal frame is steel, add another $200. I think that Davis frames are steel.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back