Wade Sanders From Arizona

WadeSanders

Hey everyone. My name is Wade Sanders. I am from Safford, Az a small town in SEAZ. I love Deer hunting especially coues deer, Elk hunting, Predator hunting. I have been President of the South Eastern Arizona Sportsman's Club for the past 6 years. We are a non profit that restores, rebuilds old and new water sources in SEAZ. I am a ProStaff with Riton Optics (sorry Randy lol). Also 21+ years Law Enforcement.

Last edited:
Welcome to HT and thanks for your dedication providing wildlife water sources! I'm sure many successful hunters will have your organization to thank.

Welcome!

You live in a great place. Enjoyed the heck out of SE AZ during my Army days there.

Hey everyone. My name is Wade Sanders. I am from Safford, Az a small town in SEAZ. I love Deer hunting especially coues deer, Elk hunting, Predator hunting. I have been President of the South Eastern Arizona Sportsman's Club for the past 6 years. We are a non profit that restores, rebuilds old and new water sources in SEAZ. I am a ProStaff with Riton Optics (sorry Randy lol). Also 21+ years Law Enforcement.
Welcome aboard brother!
I’m also new and from Az

San Tan Valley area

travel through Safford all the time headed up to 27

Welcome to HT from PA
stay safe out there. You couldint pay me enough to be in law enforcement in today’s environment

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back