Visiting Moosies place

shotgunjim

I'am new to Moosies site. I thought I'd come over and check it out. No, I'am not fleeing a sinking ship either. I just thought I come over to Moosies place, drink his beer, eat his food and stare at his wife. Nice place you got here Moosie.

I'll try to post some pics from last season. I havn't posted pics. before so I hope it works.

2004huntingseason122.jpg

2004huntingseason126.jpg

2004huntingseason136.jpg

Holy gigantisism, Sorry about that. Like I said I don't know what I'am doing. Any pointers?

First pic. couple days worth of Montana honkers.

Second pic. I think we'll set up there in the morning.

Third pic. Utah mallies.

Lol !!

Well, Welcome aboard, No need to flee anything. Nice pictures you have.. A little big, But Nice anyways :)

Welcome aboard, Hope to hear more from ya in the Next few months as the Waterfowl season starts..... Only 2 more months baby !!!

EDIT : You uploaded pictures that were 2300x1700, I'll resize them and fix it forya...

So now ShotgunJim is skankin' around this joint too? Great even more of the scarcasm, flippant remarks and intelligent insight in to the inner workings of a Utard's mind. Buenos dias Jim. Are you coming to WildBill's this year?

Buckspy, How ya doing? Yes I'll be out to Bills for the 3rd season, hope to see you there with another big buck. Also, Bill and I are going to do a pack trip into the Flat Tops to one of his secret fishing spots some time in Aug.

Shit.. I thought I liked you but looks like you know Buckspy....... :(

J/K. Well not really... But.... uhhhh... J/K ;)

Welcome to Moosie Shotgun. We like pics of waterfowl hunting. I hope you can post a lot more of them this fall.

Where in Montana were you shooting the honkers?

Nemont

Welcome to Hunttalk...

I know I'm a little late telling you hi... Just been a "little" busy with the work I do... :)

I just thought I come over to Moosies place, drink his beer, eat his food and stare at his wife.

This is what Oscar baits most into coming over here with, then when your hooked, he weens you off and lets you stay... great guy... :D

Moosie,, Did he say a couple of days worth of Montana Hookers?? Where are the picks...???? All I see are birds.

Welcome to Hunttalk ShotGunJim..

:cool:

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back