Video - Best Bear Fight Ever

What was this guy doing? I would assume hes filming from a car/truck? Those are some big bears

Here's the story: "
Nature photographer and guide Tero Pylkkanen was camping out in a hide in Kuhmo, Finland, when two large brown bears decided to start brawling right in front of him. Pylkkanen managed to capture this 3-minute video of the “best bear fight ever.”

Pylkkanen says the first bear showed up about an hour after he started camping out. An hour after that, the second bear showed up in the area and the two bears started sizing each other up for a fight. Two hours later, and four hours after Pylkkanen started camping out, the brawl broke out.

“I was in the bear hide with my family and these two bear were following each other maybe a couple of hours, and then luckily they took action in front of our hide,” Pylkkanen tells PetaPixel.

So it took four hours of patient waiting — the name of the game when it comes to wildlife photography — but Pylkkanen walked away with remarkable bear fight footage that’s worthy of the silver screen."

Man that one bear never really had a chance. He best wait a year or to before comes off the porch again to run with the big dogs.

Reactions: Guy
The stuff of nightmares. I would dirty my pants if one got close to me.

The video of the grizz digging up the black bear den (I'm sure it's been posted here somewhere, but here it is again) and the sound of the screaming cub at the end is terrifying.

Nature is brutal. They just don't give a f.

I think I'd move camp after that one..... that's unreal to watch thanks for sharing. I'm voting for the salmon guy though.... that takes some real balls there haha.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back