VERY GRAPHIC

Tell you one thing though when OSHA sees this somebody is going to be in trouble!! No steel toed shoes, no hard hat, no eye protection!! No wonder Iraq is so screwed up!!
Thats f-in funny

Delw

I didn't know there was sound with it.. Sounds like an RPK.. and you're right.. there are tracers..

:cool:

If you have apple quick time you can do a frame by frame viewing of this. The shot that knocks him on his ass IMO is a fatal one. It comes out lower back and then hits the ground and richochets off. The shot looks like it came from on top of a building or the bullet was redirected within his body. The second hits come from it looks like two differnet locations , one in the neck and temple from one direction and then the tracer fire through his chest.

I still get a kick out of the guy that who at the end of the video. His bodly lanquage suggest he expects the guy to get up and that he really isn't dead. I imagine he's thinking he should take up another occupation. Maybe the hosed him to.

I've watched it about 20 times now.

It has to be a couple of SAW's. No clank to the report; the pitch is too high and fast for 60's, SAW's. And the two gunners were playing Dualing Banjo's. Trading off short burst, so as to not overheat the barrel's. The speed that they did it shows there was some long hours spent on the range, before they got there, or a lot of real time after they did! :eek:

And as my parting statement I'll just say " God Bless The Marines, Everywhere"!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back