Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

VERY GRAPHIC

I like the reaction from his buddies at the end of the clip. It seems they are having a hard time with what just happened, it almost apears they are expecting him to get up. This is real and he is dead. Sucks to be an insurgent in the town of Fallujah. I wonder if that shot came from my buddies soldiers.

Nice thing about it is he has joined the ranks of the "good ragheads" if you get my drift. Yes, my words are harsh and callous...but that is a whole race of rabid dogs.

Okay already...I'm climbing down off my
soapbox.gif

He must have missed the consealment and cover class. I was expecting a Peterbuilt with him sitting in the road, I guess a SAW will get the job done. My guess is even Allah called him a dumb ass.

Great clip. I have heard that our snipers are set all around these areas and get to run on free lance mode...
I wonder if the sniper is singing...
"Another one bites the dust, and another one down, another one bites the dust..."

but it also appears that there is at least one riccochet (sp) coming in from the lower right. Looks like he was first hit in the torso (chest/abdomen) and the killing shot looks like through the neck. Oh well, guess he didn't get a chance to learn from his mistake. Gee, thats too bad.

Ya'll need a class in weapon identification. The one that this clown was shot with was shooting with three shot bursts. Unless that's something new on S.A.W.s, he was nailed with an M-16. I believe that specific round the opened the third eye was a ricochet off of the street immediately next to him, but it was just insurance anyway. He was head when it hit him.. He took two in the thorax and I think the second one punched out the lites.. Watcht the side of his shirt open up during the first burst.

:cool:

You can fire a short burst with a SAW or a 60. Besides, I thought I saw tracer rounds, which arn't typically loaded in M16's.

WH's OC, are you browsing with a high-speed connection, or dial-up? If you're on a slow connection, it may just be taking a while to load.

Just so you know, you're not missing much in my opinion. It's pretty grim...

S.

Best I can tell is that there are two weapons on this moron. One, more in front of him, the second to his left some. Don't sound like 16's though, no 'metally clang' to the report. The second definately had a tracer. But who gives a phuck! Da DA DUN DUN DUN ...Another one bites the dust ...

[ 06-17-2004, 16:21: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]

Beats the hell out of me! There did appear to be acouple of tracer rounds and two weapons involved. Fortunately I don't know what an M-16 sounds like on the receiving end!! Tell you one thing though when OSHA sees this somebody is going to be in trouble!! :eek: No steel toed shoes, no hard hat, no eye protection!! No wonder Iraq is so screwed up!! ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back