Venison Chili Colorado

Boarmaster

I got hancker’in for some chili so I dug around in chest freezer and found a bag of grind meat. I thawed it out and it looked like good stew meat so I conjured up a chili using what I had in the pantry. This isn't made from dried peppers the real way but it was quick and surprisingly good despite the short cuts. I thought the venison could use some help on the fat side so I included some chorizo sausage. Turned out really great. I think bacon might be a good added meat but really I doubt anything was needed at all. 1B0BB17A-C07D-4F06-8D25-7A3B4D21650B.jpeg232DF9B0-6307-4744-A08F-32319FE0DDFD.jpeg75393A40-5C95-498D-8D20-3AB18C0E94E0.jpeg

looks delicious! Any chance you’re willing to share the recipe for an aspiring cook?
If I have a chance over the next few days I will try and give you something. But fair warning I don’t use recipes and I just wing it. I start with light seasonings and adjust as I go along.
LOL, You might be just as good off using one of the thousand chili colorado recipes online. I start with images and then when I see a recipe that looks like what I want to end up with I use that and modify it to suit my ingredients.

Now that's a great looking, chunky chili!

Swear, whoever comes up with a smell collector app and able to create that...scratch n sniff will be one hell-of-a rich person!

Now that's a great looking, chunky chili!

Swear, whoever comes up with a smell collector app and able to create that...scratch n sniff will be one hell-of-a rich person!
Sounds good on the surface until someone puts up one of them “people of walmart” posts.

A nice piece of corn bread would have been my preference but I’m off stuff like that for a bit.
There you go!! I know I am the minority but only Olives are worse than Avocado. I personalty feel neither are fit for human consumption.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back