UUUUUGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
AAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....
soapbox.gif

scream-1024.jpg

scream.jpg

scream.jpg

Alright.... The day can only get better from here right !!!!!! Thanx for the use of this space ............
soapbox.gif

Thats what I looked like last week when I found out what I had to pay the federal government
yawn.gif
yawn.gif

HAHA.. Doing better now...

I've been bombarded with work and Personal Stuff and then today my Work Project from Fuggin HELL came BACK.. It was Either come home and Beat the Kids or yell. Thats what I love about this place. Come in, YELL, people accept it, You feel better, and then there is tomorrow :D :D

Thanx for listening, I felt like I was 2 weeks behind, Now I'monly one week behind... So I'm back on track

Not much of a Beer Drinker.. And McDonalds is to far away for a Choc. SHake... SO I had a Glass of Choc. Milk and Getting up for another one... I might have 6-7 Cookies too :D

Maybe It's all this Political Crap I'm Tosssed into. I'm a NON-contravercial (No comments from the Peanut gallery ;) ) but All these meetings with Pres. this From This Organization and Bioligist this from fish and Game and club X and Organization Z and "club management" and "Initiatives" and "Deer management" (HELL, I'm even Posting in the Political Section now
... and then Work and Family.....

What happened to Just sitting back and Killin' Chit and not worrying about the Hunting Future. Ahhhh those WERE the days ;)

But Bear hunting starts in 2 days .... SO.....
hump.gif

Time to Sleep so I can beat my head on my Desk tomorrow, I have a Meeting at 8AM That will be like loosing a Nut. BOY am I excited !!! :rolleyes:

Delegate Dude!! :D Let the shit take it's normal course; downhill!! :D

THANX for the HUG R.R. I think it helped :D

O.O. 10-4 good buddy ;)

Bigsky, Usually I beat the WIfe and Hump the Dog but..... Wait, Maybe I have that backwards ??!? OHh hwell, I think I hunt, And that time starts soon again !!!! then everything is put back into place.

Paws, Delegate is tough for me.. I'm a Whore-der (Or however ya spel it
) I like my Fingers in everything ;)

Today went good (As far as Chitty work days go :( ... But Tomorrow's looking better, Thursday and Friday looking up and Sat will be a blur then Sunday is the Day for "HILL TIME" so it's gunna be good !!!!

Well Oscar I feel like ya did when you made this post. I just did my state taxes and was ready to write a check before I did. Well I put it off and wow did I mess up. We will get a refund back over $400. :( :D

Just wait til Vipe finds out we get a refund. :eek:
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif

Back