Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Utah Wasatch elk

Finished up my hunt on Sunday evening. Shot a nice 6x6 at 450 yards across a canyon at just after 5pm. We saw a lot of elk but this guy was the biggest. Not sure what he will score but I'll try to get it done some time soon a post it. It was a great hunt! Thanks to all the hunt talkers that gave me input, advice and help along the way. It is really appreciated.
Congrats Awesome bull

Thanks. I'm not much of a trophy hunter. Usually it's the first legal bull I see.....
fact-check-reveals.jpg
20221114_134733-0-jpg.250686

Congratulations on the bull of a lifetime. You made the most of that tag for sure...

I was wondering if there was going to be hunt report or someone complaining about how people come on here, ask for advice, then leave. Congrats on the great bull and thanks for coming back on here and letting us know how you did.
Despite the BS laughs and whatnot. Great bull and thanks for coming back to share it

Finished up my hunt on Sunday evening. Shot a nice 6x6 at 450 yards across a canyon at just after 5pm. We saw a lot of elk but this guy was the biggest. Not sure what he will score but I'll try to get it done some time soon a post it. It was a great hunt! Thanks to all the hunt talkers that gave me input, advice and help along the way. It is really appreciated.
Heck yeah! Stud

Congratulations great bull! just found out I drew the Wasatch october rifle tag, let the planning begin!

Back