Utah Taxidermist

OriginalOscar

I hate to even ask because I don't want to jinx myself; but due diligence requires that I prepare. I drew a LE Elk for Deseret CWMU in Utah and am so excited for this hunt. My boy gets to come home from TX to join me.

Anyone have suggestions on a good Utah taxidermist?

I can't help with a taxidermist, but congratulations on your tag. I hope you have a great hunt!

I hate to even ask because I don't want to jinx myself; but due diligence requires that I prepare. I drew a LE Elk for Deseret CWMU in Utah and am so excited for this hunt. My boy gets to come home from TX to join me.

Anyone have suggestions on a good Utah taxidermist?
Ask the folks running the hunts on Deseret. They'll know who's good and probably a few that are local. You hit the lotto with that tag! I spent many a day on the ranch in graduate school and later for work. Truly a special place with the management and habitat they have there.

If you haven't had contact with the folks running the hunt, contact the ranch's wildlife biologist and ask him. He'll know someone in No. Utah that would be good. Not sure if he'd give you a good recco' if I suggested you drop my name... ;) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back