MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Utah Hunt expo -SMH

Look. If you can't avoid going.

The Green Pig, I a great bar with good food. Be forewarned. Your sitka outfit won't fit in.

The red Iguana has world class Mexican.

Park City is San Francisco in Utah, beware.

I'm pretty loathe to give $fw any cred, but, as of today, they supported the cam ban in Utah. I can't imagine the pressure to change course.

We are pretty screwed here, until the contract comes back up. Personally I'd prefer not pimping out our wildlife. But, at least someone is trying.

If you are in Utah, the mask mandate ended on the 7th, and there is some good food, and yes, even drink. Support local

I took two of my kids down yesterday. I had one good experience at the Expo a few years ago when I was pack shopping and got to try on several packs with weight. Outside of that it is pretty lame. My kids hit the climbing wall then the air gun shooting. We walked around but it was sort of pointless.
My daughter said next time she'd rather go to a rodeo. #ProudDad

Taqueria 27 actually has better food (and margaritas!) if you value quality over quantity and can tolerate the more hipster downtown vibe.
As passionate as I am about good Mexican food, I have zero plans to go back to SLC.

Tons of camo, but no hunter orange. What gives?

I want to see a guy in his Wal-Mart Realtree jacket with blaze orange vest and cap!
Hunter orange isn’t proprietary thus you can’t instantly associate with those repping the same brand as you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back