utah and nevada c c hits,, back door info

dan.kirkpatrick

utah should start hitting the c c any day now,,,nevada maybe in about a week..keep an eye on ammt avail for cc hits soon if your lucky...good luck to all.

Others are saying nevada draws on the 21st and provides results on the 23rd. I've also heard that Utah will be available today.

Looks like I am archery deer hunting in Utah this year. Still can't crack the code for Utah pronghorn. Good news is, I'm still in the max point pool, and with one or two fewer guys at my point pool for next year.

Looks like I am archery deer hunting in Utah this year.

Sweet. With our ridiculous point creep, it is rare to see TV shows filmed on public land in Utah. Excited to see the episode.

Grizzly

I just checked mine and i got hit for a gen deer tag price as i expected..utah muzz deer,,just gotta wait on actual result to know what unit i pulled,,,yee-haw.

Utah

FishLake Archery LE Bull tag for me...Nevada will be a long shot, as I put in for late archery hunts...This next week though! :D

Nevada's results typically post the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, if that holds true that would ne next Friday May 23. I don't believe Nevada is allowed to charge for tags before providing the draw results, so you will not likely see a hit on your card before the results post.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back