UT elk draws

schmalts

Man, I can't believe i just put in for a Muzz tag with 14 points.... crazy

Probably a good idea, since they cut about 780 LE rifle tags this year.

Odds are slim.. but I'm going to put my name in again. I got 12 for elk, 9 for moose and 1 for everything else.

I went Muzzy with 10 points.
Different unit I'm sure.
I also put in for Henrys rifle deer with 1 point, do you think I should hold my breath till I draw ?

Should be a great hunt Schmalts. Good luck on drawing the tag.
Dang it A-con, I'm drawing that Henry's tag with 1 point. You just killed my odds.

Got my half dozen deer and desert sheep points as well as single elk, goat, moose and bison points hard at work for me. Someday Utah will love me . . . :)

9 for deer, 8 for mt goat and 1 for everything else. Utah has me locked in....bastards.

At least NRs get to put in for more than one OIL and one LE tag... I'm sitting half way between no chance and definitely no chance at a tag.

Just finished my apps. Probably will have to adjust those apps after I draw one of the Expo tags on Friday. But figured I better get them done so I don't forget.

12 for elk (non res) I decided 2010 is going to be the year to burn my points. in the middle of deciding which unit....and which weapon.

Wow, I actually got this piece of paper with my name and a unit for a bull elk yesterday from UT. I wonder how much of a stir I would cause if I went to MM and said if I draw an archery Breaks Tag in MT i will use that UT tag as asswipe.....
Can't believe the stir I caused there a few years back when I said I would do that with the AZ lope tag, those guys get so uptight! But fun to give some chit to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back