Use Enough Gun

forget about the texas heart shot. Aim for the neck when they are going away when your meat hunting.

Nah, you were t sippin' Mondavi....you don't go from Mogen David 2020 to straight wristed shotguns with Montanny charm school matriculation..
I just remember a Texas where a kid could get a 40 of Mad Dog & a pack of smokes for under $5.
To quote Augustus McRae, "Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago."

Last edited:
Nah, you were t sippin' Mondavi....you don't go from Mogen David 2020 to straight wristed shotguns with Montanny charm school matriculation..

The benefit of having parents who valued education in trades & the arts. Dad could change the hydraulic cylinder out of the paver while humming Ravel's Bolero. Best of both worlds.

College is when the Ernst & Julio Gallo Cartel got a lot of student loan money for the gallon of Chianti that we'd pass around reciting Beat Poets and singing Johnny Cash songs.

No, Gallo's big college/grad school wine was called Hearty Burgundy. I think it was actually mostly merlot, but coming from Boone's Farm we thought it was pretty sophisticated. Haven't tried it in decades (maybe no longer around) but likely no worse than Two Buck Chuck or Yellowtail.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Gallo's big college/grad school wine was called Hearty Burgundy. I think it was actually mostly merlot, but coming from Boone's Farm we thought it was pretty sophisticated. Haven't tried it in decades (maybe no longer around) but likely no worse than Two Buck Chuck or Yellowtail.
Funny thing is I used to work for Gallo. Good company actually. If they weren't in California I would consider working for them again. They actually own a lot of premium brand wineries too. Funniest thing was my daughter told me after I started working there, "Dad my friends don't like Gallo wine, they like Barefoot" to which I politely replied, "Hun, Barefoot is a Gallo brand."

Funny thing is I used to work for Gallo. Good company actually. If they weren't in California I would consider working for them again. They actually own a lot of premium brand wineries too. Funniest thing was my daughter told me after I started working there, "Dad my friends don't like Gallo wine, they like Barefoot" to which I politely replied, "Hun, Barefoot is a Gallo brand."

I'd try like hell to catch Stephanie Gallo's eye while picking up a sandwich at the Dry Creek General store after pig hunting, but alas, it never happened.

Boone's was always considered girl's booze in High School.

We removed paint from a 65 Mustang with Thunderbird one night. Best use for that stuff that I could ever find.

OMG, Boone's Farm and Mateus Rose...brings up crazy high school day memories, from a LONG time ago, lol!

We removed paint from a 65 Mustang with Thunderbird one night. Best use for that stuff that I could ever find.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back