MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

US Debt Limit

or the folks he fired... to name a few (this list only includes up to 2019 😂 )
View attachment 273555
View attachment 273556
View attachment 273557
View attachment 273558

Real question for 2024 is who is left in Washington to form a Trump administration?

It's definitely a powerful argument that the best available and most talented potential staff members out there would be highly resistant to ever working for someone who has no problem bending over and talking chit about nearly everyone who has ever worked for him. Even his number 2.

Hard not to think he will only be able to attract second-tier shills. I think there was a time where that wasn't necessarily the case.

I already told you I would be willing to means test SS benefits and I would not draw on what is rightfully due to me. If you keep pushing for Uncle Joe 2024, I'm changing my mind And will take every last penny of it while living to be a grumpy 100 year old.
YTF is FJB taking his/their SS? One would think that they wouldn't/shouldn't need it.

Speakin a debt limit, the Treasury could under the 14th amendment just continue to pay the Guvmint's bills and dare McCarthy to do anything about it, including taking it all of the way to SCOTUS.

$50B is a meaningless when compared to the $1.3T deficit in 2022.
$50 Billion is certainly not meaningless.

That form of thinking is EXACTLY what's driven us to this point. "EH what's 50 bil here and there"

The US had almost $5 trillion in tax money come in for 2022 alone.

That's 3.8% of the total debt. Say you make $100k a year. Does a $3,800 check still make a dent in your bank account? Yes. Talk to a millionaire. They're not just going to give you $38k. Because believe it or not, $38k means something to them.

The mindless spending by the government just trickles down to us. That $5 trillion dollars a year comes from all of us. There's lots of meaningless spending going on and we are handing them signed checks for them to fill out as they please.

When Elon bought twitter, he let 80% of the staff go. Twitter is still doing well and is saving an incredible amount of money. Businessmen are 100x better at running a government than a politician is as we have witnessed over the past 7 years.

Politicians are corrupt beyond belief and have no problem wasting money. They're only in politics to line their pockets. They really don't care about us normal people or the country.

When Elon bought twitter, he let 80% of the staff go. Twitter is still doing well and is saving an incredible amount of money. Businessmen are 100x better at running a government than a politician is as we have witnessed over the past 7 years.

Politicians are corrupt beyond belief and have no problem wasting money. They're only in politics to line their pockets. They really don't care about us normal people or the country.
Twitter is now private so that’s incredibly speculative.

The goal of companies is to make money for their owners, that’s not nor should it be the goal of government.

Twitter is now private so that’s incredibly speculative.

The goal of companies is to make money for their owners, that’s not nor should it be the goal of government.
Wasting money shouldn't be the goal either though. I don't know anyone who enjoys paying taxes. They could scale back their worthless spending and the residents of the country might not hate them as much.

Elon said in an interview that Twitter was spending more than it was making when he got it. It's now to the point where he is breaking even. Do you think he's lying?

That's 3.8% of the total debt. Say you make $100k a year. Does a $3,800 check still make a dent in your bank account? Yes. Talk to a millionaire. They're not just going to give you $38k. Because believe it or not, $38k means something to them.
$38k is 38%, not 3.8%.

I talk to a millionaire everyday. He’s not worried about the little stuff. It’s the major items that are of concern.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back