...update on proud dad moments....

RUT JUNKEY

FB_IMG_1497774873202.jpgFB_IMG_1497774855879.jpgWell just an update on my oldest...she kicked arse!!! She is now MISS ILLINOIS!!! We are off to the MISS AMERICA pageant in Atlantic City in Sept. I'm beyond proud of this girl...her drive, passion, commitment are off the charts!

Damn! Congrats to you and her both! If she ever needs a date to anything I'm in my mid 20's from Illinois and to steal Cushman's line...Damned Sexy

That's pretty cool! Thanks for posting the pictures. She looks overwhelmed with emotion when she found out she won. Ya think! :)

Quite an honor to represent her state and go to the big show! A friend/pastor at our church had his daughter win Miss Montana a couple years ago and she went to the Miss America Pageant also. They had a lot of fun and loved the experience. Hope you do as well.

David

congrats to your daughter.Also to you as you had to have done an incredible job raising her

Congrats! A new theme song for dad's with beautiful daughters? :)[video=youtube;aBXBTMU1JRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXBTMU1JRs[/video]

Super news. Congratulations to her, and best wishes in the next pageants (why not Miss Universe?)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back