Caribou Gear Tarp

Unsolicited Recognition

VikingsGuy

I am not sure if this meets Forum standards, but I have to say that after completing my fourth scope purchase from HT member, schmalts, I am simply amazed at his pricing and service. If you are buying Leupold glass you absolutely have to reach out to schmalts or you are leaving dollars on the table. Great advice, great service, and prices that are hundreds less than the best online prices (and I searched and searched). I think he sells other brands too, so even if not Leupold you should still shoot him a PM.

THANKS SCHMALTS!!!

Schmalts, what brands do you offer? I'd imagine you don't have the direct to consumer brands like Maven? Thinking of ordering a b2 11x45. Wondering if you have something comparable.

Every transaction I’ve had with Pat has been top notch. Had a demo spotter damaged in shipping one time and he took it back, and I bought different one. Top notch service and pricing. Cannot say enough good.

Had another great experience with Pat at Predator optics...I've bought several scopes from him. Smooth transaction and scope arrived in perfect shape...awesome price, great service.

One more 500 star review here. Pricing on my leupold vx6 literally blew my mind. A couple personable messages, and it was on my doorstep 2 days later. A class act business operation!

Back