Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Unlucky elk

Naw, Have'nt ya watched the outdoor shows? You always put plastic eyes in em before ya take the Trophy Pictures. Seems like the Crows would have gotten those first though. I may have to leave the 300 win-mag home and bring the Ol Poulan Chainsaw next hunt! John:D

Zigged when he should have zagged. Maybe trees don't make any sound when they fall in the forest.
Elk off themselves in the weirdest ways. My brother found two defunct bulls in a state park he just had to show me. The two carcasses were 100 yards apart, and the smaller one had been gored right through the chest and simply laid down and died. Evidently, the bigger bull -after sticking the smaller bull- rounded up his cows, decided to charge the smaller bull again. While running down the hill, he stepped into a badger hole, breaking the bone off at the shoulder. Worse yet, he faceplanted his nose into the ground so hard that it broke his neck. What a mess!

mother nature has another set of rules. people just could not make up some of the stuff you see in the wild. Trust me after living , hunting and working in 9 differnt countries, though i saw it all until i came here to kazakh and saw a wolf frozen in the winter at a full howl. and a hare AKA big ass rabbit, chase away a fox. The hare's here are almnost as big as a medium sized dog.
trying to get pictures, but nothing to judge the real size of them by in the shot.
just think of Chernobel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back