Unit 38 Idaho

2pointslayr

My buddy was out shooting yotes when he came across a group of 4 bucks, went back home showered and grabbed his bow. Crawled 500 yards across a sage flat to shoot his biggest buck and first buck with stick and string.......
jake.jpg

15 inches of deduction is the worst part didnt notice but missing about 5 inches on his right side, the way he was bedded you could not see that side...... :( ah well still his biggest deer period we put the tape on it last night and hit 173 right on the head without deductions, was a taller buck with this guy but less mass and was only about 16 inches wide the other two were 2 points right up my alley :D

Screw deductions - that thing IS a Hawg!!!

That kind of stuff NEVER happens to me...

2nd biggest I have seen come out of 38 my ol ladies cousin killed a pig about 5 years ago as well......
l.jpg

Wow, the mass on that buck is awesome!!! Great job. I have a fondness for Muley's. The other buck is crazy wide, what did he go? 32" is my guess.

205.....damnnnnnnn

It's amazing how hard it is for me to judge a wide buck. Main beams just extend and extend and makes great scores!

This is Jake's buck....WTF.....has to be the luckest SOB alive I swear. Hit me up later...with where the hell he was at????

help with unit 38 Idaho

I was hoping someone could give me some good areas to gmyo in unit 38. I'm looking to take my wife on a short range hunt to shoot a doe. Just hoping someone could give me some pointers on where I should go?

Back