Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Unit 34 Elk muzzle loader Oct 16-20

Thanks I appreciate the information. I love those green military pants the guy in the middle is wearing. I just through away a pair, I wore them out and started breaking in a new one. Love the side pockets. Did you find those sheds while hunting?

Yes in New Mexico
I did my one and only outfitted hunt there a few years ago. Saw tons of elk and should have filled out on several monsters but I had serious issues with my guide. Looking back on it I should have gone off on my own the very first day. But I digress. I saved all the spots and info on that hunt and would love to give you any help you need. Give me a call at 660-620-3953 when you have a bit of time and we can get started. Bob Healey

Was in there on Sunday. I was disappointed to see some RVs parked next to water holes. Supposed to be at least 300 yards away. I don’t know why people do that sort of thing. It will just blow the elk off of the water source. It rained cats and dogs last Friday. The streams, springs are all running and a lot of green up. The cattle have the meadows really short though. Two hundred rifle tags (youth and mobility) going this coming Saturday. People are parking their RVs now so they can get a camping spot for this coming weekend. I didn’t find any sign around the water tanks that I checked out...maybe half a dozen, I Suppose.

Was in there on Sunday. I was disappointed to see some RVs parked next to water holes. Supposed to be at least 300 yards away. I don’t know why people do that sort of thing. It will just blow the elk off of the water source. It rained cats and dogs last Friday. The streams, springs are all running and a lot of green up. The cattle have the meadows really short though. Two hundred rifle tags (youth and mobility) going this coming Saturday. People are parking their RVs now so they can get a camping spot for this coming weekend. I didn’t find any sign around the water tanks that I checked out...maybe half a dozen, I Suppose.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back