Ukraine / Russia

Musk is acting like the savior of the world while cashing checks from average Joes while they're fighting a war.
Well if they don’t like his service he’s providing maybe they can call Cox cable and see if they can’t run a router over and get it set up for them.

Doesn’t it get tiring constantly having to defend Ukraine when they’re acting like a spoiled eight year old demanding money, assistance, and internet.
Or defending what is turning into biweekly billion dollar donations to Ukraine.
Nope. My conscious is clear regarding Ukraine.

Then stop dancing around the subject and reframe. There are ideas, the quality of which we can debate. Then there are actions done for petulance and spite. This is the latter. Almost everything Elon does is the latter.
Fair enough, were he aligned properly it wouldn't matter what he did or how much he asked for.

Fair enough, were he aligned properly it wouldn't matter what he did or how much he asked for.
No, I would find it equally amusing even if I agreed with the action. I found the announcement in March simply marketing publicity. He could have easily just sent the equipment silently. But then Elon can't do anything silently. He has to announce it, usually in a tweet. I do enjoy when it bites him in the ass and now has to own the company. Enjoy trying to make money on the that POS.

Well if they don’t like his service he’s providing maybe they can call Cox cable and see if they can’t run a router over and get it set up for them.
You know that's bullshit. How does Musk's boot taste?

No, I would find it equally amusing even if I agreed with the action. I found the announcement in March simply marketing publicity. He could have easily just sent the equipment silently. But then Elon can't do anything silently. He has to announce it, usually in a tweet. I do enjoy when it bites him in the ass and now has to own the company. Enjoy trying to make money on the that POS.
Why would he do it silently. It’s marketing. He gets to show off what his company is capable of and how quickly he can get it set up. He did that, not sugar daddy. so absolutely, he gets to show off his toys and now he wants payed for it. I hope he gets the bag.

Yes obviously. Point I’m trying to make Ukraine needs to watch who they are sassing. They are not in a position of power currently and totally dependent on foreign nations funding the government, war, and supplying weapons.

ClassicUnconsciousEgret-size_restricted.gif

Very sound and valid point you made there. Lol
I have no opinion of him really. Maybe you should try not to make such emotional arguments.

hOw bOes zENeNskY BOOt tASte. Oh man I got you good!

Why would he do it silently. It’s marketing. He gets to show off what his company is capable of and how quickly he can get it set up. He did that, not sugar daddy. so absolutely, he gets to show off his toys and now he wants payed for it. I hope he gets the bag.
Agree. Fine. But now people get to judge his dickishness for pulling the support immediately after they rejected his "peace" idea. Musk will learn that Americans fascination with celebrity cuts both ways. It made him rich with Tesla but eventually he will see people revel in his missteps. He's still got FU money, so he should just go about his life quietly, but narcissists can't avoid seeking the spotlight.

No. Because Musk is right in this case. Doesn’t it get tiring constantly having to defend Ukraine when they’re acting like a spoiled eight year old demanding money, assistance, and internet.
Or defending what is turning into biweekly billion dollar donations to Ukraine.
For a moment there you had me fooled. I thought you were being serious. But then I noticed the sarcasm font ;)

I’m rooting hard for Ukraine and there is no doubt that Russia is run by perhaps one of the most corrupt and evil groups of people in a long time, but Ukraine has gone from also being a very corrupt government to near sainthood overnight.

I would like to think altruistically that they are all coming together for the common good in this terrible time for them and I hope that is the case.

The billions of $ in weapons sent their way is going to be a drop in the bucket compared to the costs to rebuild those destroyed cities and infrastructure and that is when care needs to be taken to keep corruption from taking back over.

I don’t care either way on Mr Musk but at least he is delivering a product that works. Russia is finding out that blatant corruption sometimes ends up resulting in fictional or worthless equipment and weapons.

On one hand, it seems crazy not to show restraint and desire negotiation with a nuclear superpower that could be end human existence. There’s a strong argument for trying to find peace and I mostly fall on that side.

On the other, they did fail at invading Ukraine. Do their nuclear missiles even work?

Imagine if the United States invaded Mexico, but couldn’t even make it all the way through Sonora before being beaten back.

On one hand, it seems crazy not to show restraint and desire negotiation with a nuclear superpower that could be end human existence. There’s a strong argument for trying to find peace and I mostly fall on that side.

On the other, they did fail at invading Ukraine. Do their nuclear missiles even work?

Imagine if the United States invaded Mexico, but couldn’t even make it all the way through Sonora before being beaten back.
Mexico is invading the US and we're welcoming them.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back