MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Ukraine / Russia

370 billion up for grabs. Here's the "new" guy you should talk to if you want in.
This post should probably go in the public land section. I like the tax incentives on roof-top solar a whole lot better than seeing acres of solar panels on state and federal land.

This post should probably go in the public land section. I like the tax incentives on roof-top solar a whole lot better than seeing acres of solar panels on state and federal land.
Tax incentives for the comfortable wealthy, so they can virtue signal their love for the planet with a roof full of Chinese solar panels! I figured you would be all over it!

Tax incentives for the comfortable wealthy, so they can virtue signal their love for the planet with a roof full of Chinese solar panels! I figured you would be all over it!
That does sound like me. If they don't do it who will? You? I doubt it.

Much to the disappointment of a few here it looks like the support we are providing is giving Ukraine a tactical advantage in the field. The news that Russia is purchasing weapons from North Korea is just the icing on the cake.

Much to the disappointment of a few here it looks like the support we are providing is giving Ukraine a tactical advantage in the field. The news that Russia is purchasing weapons from North Korea is just the icing on the cake.
I don't like the flavor of that icing. Giving NK more assets is likely worse, or at least potentially worse, for the US than anything Putin was going to do.

I don't like the flavor of that icing. Giving NK more assets is likely worse, or at least potentially worse, for the US than anything Putin was going to do.
It doesn’t bother me. Everything NK has is far from state-of-the-art and just shows Russia is in a state of desperation. As does getting drones from Iran. In the end it demonstrates the power of the US technology on the battlefield. Downside is it moves the “battlefield”’focus to other places like tech and energy infrastructure security. We need to shore those things up.

Anyone see the video of the Russian tank fleeing so fast they the driver bucked off the infantry riding on top before running into a tree?
I think they drove into a ambush is the reason the infantry was falling off the tank.

Pretty amazing results the last week or so for Ukraine. It amazes me that they are still in control of any of their country based on expectations at the outset let alone taking large amounts of territory back.

I think it is about equal parts that Russia just was more of a paper tiger than anyone ever thought as well as how dramatic technology has changed warfare from now forward and you have to give some credit to the Ukrainians that they seem to be able to adapt and overcome seemingly impossible odds and obstacles in defense of their country.

One of the sites that I've been following is showing something like 65% of all tanks that Russia had going into the war have now been destroyed or taken by Ukraine.

It for sure is going to be interesting how this shakes out going into winter.

I mean that's great, but that's all of 84 people in a country of 144 million.
Was thinking the same. 84 municipal leaders of...

"As of January 1, 2020, there are 20,846 municipal divisions in Russia, including 1,673 municipal districts, 635 urban okrugs, and 33 municipal okrugs."

The spokesperson of the petition resides in Finland.

IMO, this has CIA and fellow counterpart's prints all over this. Good on them. Still though, as BHR notes, it's a start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back