PEAX Equipment

UFC Fight night this sat.9/8

barefooter19

Sat. night on spike tv could be the best UFC title fight in years Dan- Hollywood- Hendo- Henderson vs Quinton- Rampage- Jackson... and it's free !!! Should be a great fight. I don't know who else I would rather see throw down than these two warriors. I would love to see Hendo take this fight. If ever there was a perfect match up this could be it. What say you ?

Team Quest home of Dan Henderson in So Cal.

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

We're planning a little get-to-gether at a friends to take in the festivities....should be some good watching...I'm pulling for Henderson also....

I'm going to miss it live on Saturday. Hopefully I can stay off the web when I get home and watch it with out knowing the results. Rampage and Hendo are two of my favorites from their Pride days.

I'd love to see Hendo drop to his regular fighting weight and demolish Anderson Silva. I think Jackson will win this one but wouldn't place money on it. Jackson has a great team around him now. He beat Hendersons good buddy Matt Lindland about 12 months ago (Lindland is considered the best 185'er in the world by most people).

Mirko should handle Kongo and Bisping should handle Hammel......

Me thinks Bisbing is gonna get his ass handed to him by Hammil....Bisbing is gonna come in trying to prove himself, and Hammil is just gonna fight his fight....If Hammil can keep out of Bisbings reach, that is:D

Hammil got robbed by the judges I think, I was neutral in the fight, really have'nt been a fan of either but I thought hammil won all 3 rounds personally

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back