Typical Politician (Montana)

I got pulled over 2 weeks ago on my way to golf league. I told the officer I was sorry, but I'm the president of the men's league and was running late and everyone is waiting for me. He said thats great! I hope you drive your golf ball better than your truck tonight or ur in for a high score. 😂

He was a nice guy.

The HP Trooper is lucky he didn't body slam her,,,,oh wait that's the other guy we elected.

I suspect he is shameless enough to keep on keeping on. It is also likely he retains his seat in the legislature.

I know that term limits are well intended but the fact is there is not an eternal spring of competent level headed leaders in this world.

When the entire legislature has so many new members, the good is thrown out with the bad. It helps select for people running more for their own agenda more than trying to reach agreement for the common good.

My legislator is Seth Berglee. He actually came to our door and visited with me for several minutes. I knew then, he'd never get my vote, but he's surprised me a bit with his accomplishments.

Last edited:
You could be a Democrat State Rep and just pull the race card after the stop.

We're piling on Ellsworth because he is the guy that carried a bill that has a thread on this forum with over 3,000 comments and over 160,000 views, not a what-about-ism.

You could be a Democrat State Rep and just pull the race card after the stop.

Been there, done that.

@Ben Lamb guess we need to make it official...

Folks after a few careless comments on various threads I've decided, and roped Ben into, putting @Gerald Martin's hat in the ring for some to be announced election.

Ben... that's how you do this correct?

Last edited:
The good senator does not know the difference between a traffic citation and an arrest. Not same same.

Back in the 70's, a cop stopped my buddy's wife for speeding.
Being the proverbial "smart-a$$", the cop walks up to the window and asks. "Lady, do you have a pilot's license?"
...which she promptly produced!
"Guess I deserved that." he said. "Get outta here and slow down!" and returned to his patrol car.

I suspect he is shameless enough to keep on keeping on. It is also likely he retains his seat in the legislature.
There is absolutely no way-- if he chooses to run again-- he will not get re elected. He could burn down the court house in Ravalli County and he would still win.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back