PEAX Equipment

Twodot in the Bozone

The ice and lack of snow have made conditions really hard this year. The odds are already stacked in their favor big time, and when you take being able to read tracks out of the equation it's damn near impossible. I'm having a hard time even finding elk and deer right now with how little snowpack we have.

Welcome to Bozeman! If you don't have more dogs than kids, drive a Subaru, and wear a fleece jacket that has more pet hair than fleece showing then you're out of place.

If you thought the trail was bad with dog crap try mowing lawns in this town. Every college kid has one and they don't pick up after them.

For a second I thought you were talking about Oregon:eek:

That wolf huntin sounds like a whole different game. Do they generally stay in a certian area or are they there one day and gone the next?

Welcome to Bozeman! If you don't have more dogs than kids, drive a Subaru, and wear a fleece jacket that has more pet hair than fleece showing then you're out of place.

If you thought the trail was bad with dog crap try mowing lawns in this town. Every college kid has one and they don't pick up after them.
You ought to try renting to those college kids.

Let me make one thing clear about Bozeman. I love the area, and the diversity of people there. But there seems to be a knack for finding hunting hot spots in amongst all those "other use" outdoors people that one would have to learn to be successful there. In spite of the apartment dwellers with too many dogs, Bozeman rocks.

Let me make one thing clear about Bozeman. I love the area, and the diversity of people there. But there seems to be a knack for finding hunting hot spots in amongst all those "other use" outdoors people that one would have to learn to be successful there. In spite of the apartment dwellers with too many dogs, Bozeman rocks.

I think it's still a fine town. There's just a large population of eco-yuppies.

Any tips..just came from Hyalite Canyon...dogs and women on skis...thinking about Livingston to Gardiner...any thoughts, anyone seeing anything in this area. Thanks

Could try the Madison Valley if you wish to drive the extra miles. Bear Creek Loop. Ive seen wolves in the valley often. Tracks up in the hills everywhere. It would be where I go if I wanted a good chance at filling a tag. Bet you would even see a ton of elk this time of year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mpivacek
Back