Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Two weeks from Friday....

10-4... bottles and two-legged does only. Hell last year that 'ol buck was after a two legged doe on that little knob! Poor thing was pumping blood from both sides, wobbling around barely able to stand up and Jr. figures he needs one more crack at it!

Yeah.LOL!...that was classic material for the PETA gang...we'll make sure they never get their hands on that footage! :eek:
DS

Not the snowy cabins ! I won't be there to keep an eye on ya. Somebody better sleep on his back !

I'm pleading the 5th, Nut! ;) ......you know the rules!...what happens in elk camp stays in elk camp! :cool:

Dan.......I fogot you were there! :D ...that was a shitload of fun! :eek:
....I LOVE that place! :D ...I'll keep Indy straight this time, since you won't be there to do it! ;) ...should be a blast! :cool:

Did you read that Indy? <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> you know the rules!...what happens in elk camp stays in elk camp!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That means that if DS wakes up each morning with a sore butt he won't tell anyone. ;) :eek:
:D

Nut...if I wake up with a "sore-butt"....it better be a "hit-and-run"....cause I can promise a killing will follow! :mad:

Alright muthaphucker!....that's it!....I'm bringin' two wall tents now......and mine will have a locking door!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back