Twister

Quiet_One

Ok this my first time typing my own thread, I was on cb talking woth my cb buddys, Well theres was severe tornado warnings,So i go tell em im ogin outside ,They said well ur the one thats nuts about wanting to chase tornados, or go look at em ,So go ahead i did i went out open garage me hubby hubby went to neighbors i sat there thinking no biggie, Yeah right all sudden it skipped severe storm and little tornado went to 20year later twister,I said on two way radio hubby it gettin tto dark he said ok normal i then said well no raining and wind little higher than normal he said stay there i be ther fast as i , I is as far as he got it got so windy i said hubby honey actually it beyond windy he said i know and rain by chair by my feet and i might get elctricuted, He then said hurry go to corner in garage, Well soon he said that i moved sec later garage door came down, I then as fast as i could get in that little corner between door and big tv, Then the twister already in garage with me im laying there not thing to hold onto speakers tv door metal big door steel i guess all sudden twister decided pick up evrything around me , But me and tv i knew before it picke dit all up i visioned what look like what went , Well it got light and back of whole garage blew apart lots flying out it me cant breath and back feels like goin to break and i remember what was told it can crush ya i said i maybe be very cloe to that, Well hubby on radio said honey i was on porch and somehtin pulle dme back i asked who no one said yes my shirt tore, I said well i cant cry all i wat do and think of is scream thatw asnt good coulda got hubby hurt after he got pulled back porch decinigrated, He came runnin but wind to high he stayed i screamed like twister movie nothin diff door about to buckle in after while it was all over, Hubby came runnin made sure i was ok i couldnt hardly walk his dad scared to death about have heartattack cause piece of glass flew straight into the floor while all windows around him busted even my room pantry destroyed, And cats under bed hidin my cb stuff his all broke glass evrywhere half roof of neighbors house on ground i seen before i moved trash cans crashing into , His dads new truck and truck just rocking , And u wanna know what i was thinking while garage gettin blown to hell i tohught well hubbys dad gonna be pissed his truck wrecked he real pain in butt cant touch his precious truck well hehe it destroyed and neighbors floor like jello , And not to far another persons camper thrown into garage and my neighbors garage was destroyed don to ground i thought i was gonna close garage door looked what woulda happen to me well evryone said how hell u alive u weigh125 and laying on floor nothin to protect same for ur hubby i said well look outside door the otherside of same door that buckled in steel door a plastic angel i thoguht hmm what do i think well i say either way god had me protected guess what evrything all messy with dirt depree but me angel got it guess she took for me , No i iant crazy why i dont tell many people anyway what hell my opinoin only matters to me hubby my friends family :D well after twister mess took weeks to clean my yrad had huge trees thrown into a chicken coop neighbors coop all kinds house parts, And poor little chicken lost it life wasnt eaxactly a chicken just yet sad tohugh what woulda shoulda happen to me i mean whole street dow to many blocks huge trees depreee covering it so many people out like never before like bunch of bugs anyway alot said hey glad hear ur ok soemhow alive i didnt want be happy becouse i was some kind of hero just glad got me hubby even now my back probs worse need doc for it i guess hubby he great np we walking down road all these camera crews was taping all people that happen to like who had worse honestly we werent really interviewed like we shoulda been i said ok u buggin me askin around i sent yas and now u finally want hear my story ok guess what waste of time people that hardly had damage to the house or themselves were popular odd anyway always our luck , So they showed us little on tv some thought was so inteeresting one girl from camera she taped though wow but guess it wasnt up to just her anyway i didnt care all i cared is all ok and thats that i have pics i am sending to QD i have them in girl locker room and here :) thnaks for reading if u do :cool:

no wasnt funn near death scared chit outta me and hubby i hope those ones chase em learn not good idea same can happen to u dont be like me all i can tell em :)

:eek: :eek: DUDE :eek: :eek: That sounds like a once in a lifetime deal. Glad you made it through though. :D Awesoem little Angel too. :D
Quick Draw

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back