Turkey season is.......

JCS

OVER. I got my first turkey 20 minutes after opening bell. I spent the rest of the day trying to find another bird. I didn't have any luck. The first bird gobbled right after daylight. He was with 2 hens and wouldn't come into my calls. I just got ahead of where the birds were moving and ambushed him when he got too close. This bird was killed about 75 yards from where I got a bird last year.

2nd bird. I was just going for a ride see how the deer population was after the winter. I spotted him on private land. He was about 500 yards away from public. I got into position and gave a few calls. After about an HOUR, he finally came on to pubic land and I ended my season.

Public land
Browning
3 " heavyshot

Notice the great camo on the 2nd bird.P1020360.jpgP1020372.jpg

Very nice! Love the white tipped feathers. I'd like to chase them in MT in the fall, with a rifle! Someday...

Thanks for the comments. Yep, its time to go fishing.

Ninja style and patience bringing home two nice birds. Congratulations, and a big resounding "BOOOO" to no more turkey season. May I suggest you use your skills and help a newb turkey hunter get his/her first?

Ninja style and patience bringing home two nice birds. Congratulations, and a big resounding "BOOOO" to no more turkey season. May I suggest you use your skills and help a newb turkey hunter get his/her first?

If I knew of a newbie, I would take them out

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back