Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

TURKEY PICUTES :

Hey all scouting this past weekend was FUN and I got to meet a great guy,Cameron.We met Saturday morning at the Fred Meyer in town and proceeded to head up into an area we both had heard Turkeys were planted.Well we did quite a bit of looking around for Easterns with no luck.It was snowing off and on while we were looking for the birds.We saw lots of good country just no birds.
On Saturday night I talked to my brother and he wanted to leave that night for scouting in another spot in central Wa,so I called up Cameron to see if he wanted to leave with us and he said sure so we were off.On the way there we ended up getting a flat tire in my brothers new Dodge,what fun that was.Dodge put the flipping crank to lower the spare tire under the passenger seat of all places we found out after looking everywhere.Well it was pretty cold that night and snowing lightly which was not good we found out since we found no turkey on this day either.We saw lots of Elk and a few Deer and had a great time,sorry this is long but owell I got the pics tho
wink.gif

Dsc00226.sized.jpg

Dsc00228.sized.jpg

Dsc00231.sized.jpg

Hey Kevin that 2nd pic worked realy well using the binos as a second lens didnt it? Lots of Elk.

Ya like Kevin said. We had a good time in a short time period. But you should have seen that Les Schwab guy change that tire !!!!!! lol.

Yea Cameron using the bincs worked great.Might have to save up to get a spotting scope one of these days so I can use that inseted since it would be a bit steadier.Yea ol Jason can sure change a tire he may have done 1 or 2 before
wink.gif
Heres a pic of my brother and I didnt get a pic of Cameron this weekend unfortunately but Im sure I will see him soon.
Dsc00223.sized.jpg

And who took that pictue ? Errr.. Picture (As Elky would call them) of the guy with the HAT cut off
wink.gif

OK, here's the two I've taken so far this Spring.

this is a Rio Grande from Val Verde County, Texas.
rio03tx.jpg

this is a Merriams from Grant County, New Mexico
tmer03A.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back