TURKEY PICUTES :

Moosie

Grand poopa
I don't have any from this year yet, but hope to soon....

CAN you guys that have gotten lucky this year post your picture in this topic so we can see all of them ?!?! Or post your buddies picture too, I'm easy, just want to see some birds
smile.gif

LOL Elky
biggrin.gif

Well here is a hybrid turkey that our friend Bill Jordan killed this spring...

Cnv0053.jpg

Here you go Moosie
22#'s
9" beard
no spur on one side and only 3/8's on the other
Martin_pics_005.sized.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-04-2003 18:19: Message edited by: MEATHEAD ]</font>

Boy Brian, you sure wouldn't want to hit that one in the head!!!
Nice bird Meathead!!!
biggrin.gif

Well hopefully I can get some pics of Gobblers tomorrow.Heading out tonight for a scouting trip and will have the digi camera with for picture taking.Hoping to run into some Toms tomorrow for a good season opener in a couple weeks.

Good job Meathead. Was it raining? he looks a little messed up.

Here is picute of a bird that I have been scouting near my home.He is also a hybrid!
tongue.gif

drool.gif
AA
drool.gif

fc61743f.jpg

Hi all! hope everyone had a good weekend. Esp. those who can hunt toms already. Well we went scouting.... Why dont you tell them about it Kraven...lol. Got to see alot of Elk! And had a good time with new friends !!!!!!! Cameron

That sounded fun, I ran up last night and saw some 75 head of elk on one of the local hills, along with about a hundred deer and that many wild sheep, and I didn't get more than 15 minutes away from the house!!!
biggrin.gif

They were all just way to far away for pics, but you could see them pretty well with bino's, and sure Camaron, you might like to schedual in with a few of the other guy's including Kevin to Jackson for the predation hunt, thats where you will see huge volumes of elk!!!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back