PEAX Equipment

Tuff Times.

Gunner46

Actually I just need to vent some of life's frustrations.

Lost a couple of numb-nuts at work ( for good d@mn reasons I'll add) and that has left the security team grossly understaffed, = overtime. I've had to put in 180hrs, in 18 days straight, Five 12 hrs shifts, walked over 75 miles doing patrols. I get 36 hrs off and head back for another 92 hrs stint in the next 8 days.

Dad went into the hospital last Tues with CHF and pneumonia in one long. He has alzheimers's also, so someone from the family has to stay with him 24/7, or he'll freak. So, tonight I'm doing another Dad graveyard shift. Then we have to get him into a Rehab, somewhere.

I'm Exhausted...........Needle in the red zone and no gas stations in sight.

No sympathy responses, please. It's just a fact of life we are all going to face.

....End of frustration vent..... Thanks.

Gunner

Take a look at Tarheels signature on his posts. It doesn't help the situation but it does clarify it a bit. I'd tell you to just fight through it but I know that's what your doing anyway. Good luck, hunting season is one day closer.

Life gets tougher as our parents get older! That my friend is a FACT! Head up, stay positive! As Fin said....This too shall pass!

And remember and cherish them everyday.
Miss mine daily and regret nothing but more time.

Life does in fact slap us up along side the head at times. So I am well versed in this regard. As hard as it may be, try to look out for yourself. You won't be any good to anybody if you run out of gas and do a face-plant. Hang in there!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back