Trying to fatten me

tillicant

Alright, I've written about hunting trips with my wife. This year she finally talked me into getting my passport, i want to go to GNP. Then she mentioned she really wanted to go to Italy. Luckily she has a large family, they like that kind of stuff. Her brother and his wife stepped up. They all know what I like and that business (excavation) is nuts this time of year. They don't bug me too much about not going.
Well apparently she felt guilty about taking this trip. She knows I like sweets but it's not like I have to have them, maybe a quart of ice cream in two months.
They were leaving Thurs. Wednesday night I opened the freezer (fridge type) to freeze a loaf of bread so it would' spoil, four quarts of ice cream!
Box of pastries on the counter, bags of jelly beans...(love em)
Its like I went to heaven!
When she left I was 5'10", 170.,

Alright, I've written about hunting trips with my wife. This year she finally talked me into getting my passport, i want to go to GNP. Then she mentioned she really wanted to go to Italy. Luckily she has a large family, they like that kind of stuff. Her brother and his wife stepped up. They all know what I like and that business (excavation) is nuts this time of year. They don't bug me too much about not going.
Well apparently she felt guilty about taking this trip. She knows I like sweets but it's not like I have to have them, maybe a quart of ice cream in two months.
They were leaving Thurs. Wednesday night I opened the freezer (fridge type) to freeze a loaf of bread so it would' spoil, four quarts of ice cream!
Box of pastries on the counter, bags of jelly beans...(love em)
Its like I went to heaven!
When she left I was 5'10", 170.,
Pace yourself!

I’ve been pacing myself with the e jelly beans all week. Yesterday I cut loose on a bag. It’s weird how when you eat half the bag it feels like you just ate a full bag. 🤣

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back