NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Truck Stickers

I personally like those diesel guys who's sole purpose is to pollute as much as possible.

The guy who makes a black cloud every time the truck downshifts?
32b4c04932599bf62333cd22f1265d42.jpg

I think this means their tent is full? Or that the rug is in full swing at their camp.

I see nothing wrong with brand loyalty stickers, or your conservation group affiliation. However, trucks or cargo trailers splattered with such, "SHOOT 'EM IN THE FACE", "IF IT FLIES IT DIES" , etc. doesn't do anything positive for the sportsman cause.

I suppose if you have those sexy girl silhouettes then we know what your hunting. Probably not real successful, but whatever.

Off topic; is there some meaning to those that I'm not aware of, or are they just stickers? It's usually a devil girl on one side and an angel girl on the other.

The only sticker on my personal truck is a 4th ID sticker. The only sticker on my work truck is an American Flag.

Not a good enough Hunter to advertise other hunters sponsors with a sticker.:hump:

Last edited:
"My kid is an honor student at Filmore Junior High"......two craigslist owners previously, and "Kansas Dance Academy" stickers certainly don't give any wildlife area parking lot snoopers any idea of what a ninja turkey assassin they are dealing with when you are dealing with ol' kansasdad!

trump-pence--1476644609.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back