Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Truck Stickers

MJE2083

Isn't it interesting that many hunters broadcast the type of hunter they are by the stickers on their truck? For example on my duck hunt this morning I pulled into the parking lot to see three trucks, two of which were sporting Ducks Unlimited and GHG watefowl stickers. Right then and there I knew someone was more than likely in my spot already so I turned around and went to another spot. Now if I would have pulled in and the trucks had Bowtech, Antlers, Deer hunting related stickers I probably would have been safe to assume that they were deer hunting.

Ain't nothing wrong with big trucks and big rifles. I put the free stickers on my canoe though.

I have two small stickers on my back glass. RMEF on one side and BHA on the other side. I don't offer free advertising to anyone else.

I have a 406LIFE and my USMC Seal. What else would rate to be up there with those two?

On my old vehicle I used to have stickers for every national park that my wife and I visited. That little Ford Escape had served us well on trips to Maine, The Dakotas, Virginia, Tenn., and N.C.

Sometimes I regretted having them because it made the car too easily identifiable. (I used to work in law enforcement and had to use my personal vehicle)

My flyfishing mentor has always said to look for stickers to identify hikers vehicles vs. fishermans vehicles before heading into remote mountain streams. So far it has proven reliable.

As far as stickers, for what ever reason the bear hunters in this area have to broadcast what breed of hounds they have. This is usually it is acompanied by a size matters sticker.

Christ if i broadcast the fact on my truck with a sticker that i was a hunter where i live in the UK it would have a key down the side, you are lucky where you live.
Cheers
Richard

Christ if i broadcast the fact on my truck with a sticker that i was a hunter where i live in the UK it would have a key down the side, you are lucky where you live.
Cheers
Richard

You're allowed to have trucks in the UK? I thought everyone drove a mini :p

My flyfishing mentor has always said to look for stickers to identify hikers vehicles vs. fishermans vehicles before heading into remote mountain streams. So far it has proven reliable.

As far as stickers, for what ever reason the bear hunters in this area have to broadcast what breed of hounds they have. This is usually it is acompanied by a size matters sticker.

I agree, I do the same thing fishing. Generally in my experience if it's not a SUV or a truck 8/10 times its a hiker. If it's a subaru sedan or wagon 9 out of 10 hahaha

Cheers
Richard

And this in a country where poaching became a capital offense in 1723. The old mother country and her attitudes certainly have changed.

I found that if the truck is jacked up and has a browning sticker across the top of the front windshield or a calvin and hobbes pissing on something, anything to do with duck dynasty, bone collector, or an anti-wolf sticker on the back window then that person is likely a real hunter. You might as well pack up and go somewhere else

I know if I see a Bone Collector sticker on a truck I know I'll probably have to pick up their trash and empties in the parking lot after they leave...ugh

You're allowed to have trucks in the UK? I thought everyone drove a mini :p
A few of us yes! Although they hate us for driving them to!

And this in a country where poaching became a capital offense in 1723. The old mother country and her attitudes certainly have changed.
You forgot to add, bow hunting banned in 1965!

Cheers

Richard

I personally like those diesel guys who's sole purpose is to pollute as much as possible.

Back