Caribou Gear Tarp

Trophy Cows and Soiled Undies

Another great hunt report, I wish you continued hunting success just so we can keep enjoying your prose! "Unnatural frequency," "misjudged," "explosive ferocity" - the 'soiled undies' part of your thread title was a comical understatement. Thanks for the report and the photos. Congrats on the elk!

Reactions: trb
Definitely should be a strong consideration for a Talkie in the comedic category @Hunting Wife!

And here's to more correct punctuation and capitalization in your life @trb
Just when I was thinking we were a little short on comedy nominees this year…

Only a couple more weeks to get some laughs in for 2021 😁

"After a regretful cleanup, overwhelmed by adrenaline, shame, and self disgust,..."

My tinnitus finally has a worthy earworm competitor...
Just when I was thinking we were a little short on comedy nominees this year…

Only a couple more weeks to get some laughs in for 2021 😁
This line right here. Best single line in a hunting story this year lol

I was literally laughing out loud reading that to my wife

I sure had a good laugh at your expense thanks! I know that warm squishy feeling of disgust myself and it isn't fun one bit.

If your story was not so entertaining I would say turn in your "Man Card" for using the term "undies".

Congratulations on a great (if somewhat messy) season!

Lessons were learned, freezers were filled, and I will not be consuming thrice thawed pepperoni pizza again. Thus ends hunting season 2021.

The End.

143 grain ELDX taken from the middle of the heart during processing.View attachment 205023

Nicely mushroomed, but complete core separation? Taken from the heart...sounds like it penetrated just enough to get the job done but with no room for error. Similar to my experience with that bullet. I don't think I'll be using it for elk again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back