Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Triple Crown

noharleyyet

Pretty cool accomplishment for American Pharoah...hasn't been done since 1978. The 12th horse ever.

Yep never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but he made it look easy. For a horse bought at a auction for 300k they sure are gonna get there money back plus some!

I think the owner bred this horse. He was set to be sold for at auction and the owner bought the horse. Owner sold the horse to himself.

Anytime, a horse wins from start to finish and lengthens at the end, he is spectacular.

Not Secreteriat, but compares to almost any other triple crown winner!

Heard the call on the radio , made
My hair stand on end and the crowd was
Insane!!!!!
-
Cool history!

Very cool to watch especially when he made the final turn and they "came down the stretch" he was amazing as he he the final gear a pulled away to win. The crowd was amazing.

Was camping with the family and had a text waiting at the truck when we got back, definitely capped off a good weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mine That Bird (Derby winner '09) ends up packing out an elk :) Possibly one of that greatest stories of horse racing. He's riding trails in New Mexico & Colorado these days.

This Triple Crown was insanely impressive. First one in my lifetime, hope to see a few more. Can't wait to see what his babies end up doing.

Attachments

• mine that bird.jpg
    mine that bird.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 99
Back