Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Trash belongs in the garbage...s**t belongs in the toilet.

We need to catch these folks and probably kill them.Make examples. It’s the only way. This is a proposal I wrote for some local issues.

Join me.

A 21st-century vigilante movement, similar in swiftness and scruples to that of 1860s Montana. Where we hunt down any dark and soulless scum who would bring glass to a swimming hole, break it, and leave it in the sand for a kid to step on. Land mines at the gates of heaven.

We’ll hang these folks high, maybe from the bridges upstream. And when their lifeless toes dangle in the water, we’ll put their heads on pikes, where the blind gaze of their desiccated melons will welcome all who come to the swimming hole and warn them that this is sacred ground.

This is Pax Vigilanticus - Prickly Pear Creek style. I hereby order the creation of the Commission of Vigilance of the Sacred Hydrologic Code.

Tonight we ride.

And it would work in an Idaho recreation area too. Heads on pikes.

We need to catch these folks and probably kill them.Make examples. It’s the only way. This is a proposal I wrote for some local issues.

Join me.

A 21st-century vigilante movement, similar in swiftness and scruples to that of 1860s Montana. Where we hunt down any dark and soulless scum who would bring glass to a swimming hole, break it, and leave it in the sand for a kid to step on. Land mines at the gates of heaven.

We’ll hang these folks high, maybe from the bridges upstream. And when their lifeless toes dangle in the water, we’ll put their heads on pikes, where the blind gaze of their desiccated melons will welcome all who come to the swimming hole and warn them that this is sacred ground.

This is Pax Vigilanticus - Prickly Pear Creek style. I hereby order the creation of the Commission of Vigilance of the Sacred Hydrologic Code.

Tonight we ride.

HEADS ON PIKES!

They got rid of primitive camping at one if the lakes I frequent because people just can seem to clean up after themselves. Not even shit just trash, and broken glass especially. The primitive campingareas were the best, now apparently you can't be trusted to not trash it up.

People that littler suck, at that point the laziness justifies lost of respect, F'in hate it. Broken glass and cigarette butts are pet peves to me. Could you really not find a vessel for that trash that you can take with you.

We have to put signs like these in our public toilets and it only makes it bearable. The picture is accurate of what causes a lot of nastiness in public toilets.

1655262014410.jpeg

Join me.

Tonight we ride.

This a Netflix series?

Holy bejeezus! Copyright this story board basis, asap!

3-7-77

Every year more and more of the state land around me has warning signs regarding dumping trash, shooting, off roading etc. People treat the land terribly and act like they have a right to wreck it. I truly think if IDFG wasn’t paying IDL for hunting access it would all either be getting closed or leased to the highest bidder

They need to increase the federal penalty, catch some, and advertise the shit out of the convictions and sentences. The signs should have the rules, then an individual profile of an offender who was prosecuted.

"Billy Bob didn't follow the rules here on August 22, 2022. He was convicted on March 13, 2023 and is serving five years in federal prison and has a $50,000 fine. Don't be like Billy Bob. We are watching."

This would help, but our society is too weak to do this. Our government rarely uses ideas that work. Instead they post a picture of some guy trying to shit in a toilet by standing on the rim...as if this is THE biggest problem.

So there is a place very close to my house that is highly recreated. It's a pretty cool place, but it was always trashed and a lot of drug use and drifters liked to hang there. 3 years ago they got some volunteers a couple that I actually know and now they are camp hosts at this particular area April thru October. Its a million times better than it used to be. Still the occasional problem but not trashed anymore. They have great stories. A quick one... Last year at about 11pm a couple guys knocked on their camper door head to toe in tactical gear. Come to find out they were bounty hunters looking for a guy. The guy was not there, but those bounty hunters have captured others there before.

Given the current housing crisis and van life fad if there was some type of backpacking tax that would be used to provide more portable toilets and trash collection services at trailheads and places like this would you guys support it?
Sorry if this is a dumb first grade question?

We have to put signs like these in our public toilets and it only makes it bearable. The picture is accurate of what causes a lot of nastiness in public toilets.

View attachment 226085
In my 34 years of life I have never even thought to use a toilet like this. You serious Clark? Looks pretty uncomfortable?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back