Traps

nickdooley987

Do any of you guys have any traps you'd like to sell? im looking to get back into trapping i had all of my traps in my moms shed and she sold them at a garage sale.. lol
Thanks

Don't have any for sale, but I've heard you can sometimes find them at garage sales!!:D

I previously was operating my own wildlife removal business until another job with benefits came up 6 months ago. I have mostly live traps....don't have too much of a need anymore. would sell but probably you could go buy for cheaper once shipping was paid. I do have some 330's and 220's...and some dogproofs

I may be downsizing my trapline.I have about 6 dozen #3s,1 doz. #4s,and lots of 1 3/4 and 1 1/2 coils.I also have close to 100 mink/muskrat traps
#3s I'd sell for $85 a doz..The #4s are brand new at $100,$50 a dozen for the 1 3/4
My stuff is mainly set up for yotes and in real good shape.I take care of my stuff.Pm me if your interested in anything

Not meaning to advertise other websites here but trapperman might be a good place to check.I sold most of my stuff a few years ago so I could concentrait more on hunting what I have left I am going to keep.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back