Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Trail Ride or Nebraska Deer Hunt

DRAFTSTUD

I have scheduled a Nebraska Whitetail hunt during the same time period as a Trail Ride. The Deer Hunt is a chance to get out of town for a while with my wife and Hunting Buddy and his wife. Now my son and I have gotten into Horses and have been invited on a Trail Ride that ends up at the Louisiana State Fair Rodeo Grand Entrance. Kind of neat, but what to do? Let's Hear it! John

This website is Hunt talk, not horse talk. I doubt you will get any answer other than go hunting.

That is true schmalts, that's why it is in Fireside, not Deer Hunting. Chris, we will be hunting near Brule, NE. http://www.eagle-canyon.com/deer.htm I am leaning towards the Hunt mainly because I will be taking the wife, first a Deer Hunt, Next a ??? Hunt. Sorta easing Her into an annual event. Thanks for the comments. John

Are your horses saddle broke or "greenbroke"?...........could make a differance.

Ben

Go with your son, you might never get to do that again, Hunting can be put off for a season, your kid will remmeber it

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back