Trail Cam Picture

maxx

Since I am new here I am not sure what is the main forum people use for standard BS.

Here is my favorite trail cam picture from a few years back. We got pictures of this deer two different times but never saw him on the hoof. I am guessing he is dead now but I wish that wasn't true. I haven't ran trail cameras for the last few years because guys started stealing them.

Too bad people started stealing your trail cams. I do not know why anybody would steal one , but there are people who do. Maybe you could put a trail cam watching the trail cam and get a picture of who is stealing your trail cams.
I just started using trail cams and enjoy going to them to see what I 'got' on the trail cam. Maybe the steelers moved on and you can put the trail cams up again.

Thanks guys, I have been meaning to print this and frame it for my mancave.

We have a tree stand about 20 yards to the right of this picture. It was taken the day before the season started in 2012.

wow

that picture is awesome, it is everything about what sends us into the woods, definitely worth a frame and a copy right, awesome deer wish he would be on your wall along side this picture

Wow, great deer. Hard spot to hunt with those pesky turkeys and swirling winds in the valley. I'm sure he left a few off spring so there's still hope.

I took this and ended up putting it on a canvas from costco. It turned out awesome...u might think about doing that with yours as well. I think it cost me 18 bucks and its super nice to have in the house. I just cropped the trail cam stuff off of the edges.

Attachments

• elkcalves.jpg
    elkcalves.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 489
The whitetail buck is definitely a shooter! Cool pic.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back