Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Trade or sell Components.

Making some room in the safe. If interested, send me a PM. Will sell and ship or possibly trade for 30 cal bullets.
77A3C824-F0E5-4B40-B1C2-6ED767AAABEF.jpeg

If anyone wants a new composite Tikka T3x stock to try that cool camo job @brockel did with his, I have one I’ll give you for the cost of shipping (well-known member preferred).

View attachment 235791

Also have a extra metal trigger guard, lightly and lovingly scuffed, that came off a Savage model 10, but would likely fit quite a few other Savage models. If you have a cheap plastic one, it’s a nice upgrade that lets you get better torque and connection if pillar bedded. Also just the cost of shipping.

View attachment 235792

Shoot me a PM if interested in either.
PM sent

30 cal

180 grain partitions - 100 $110 shipped

166 grain hammer hunters - 350 $375 shipped

140 accubond - 50 $55shipped

Will trade for 7mm Hornady CX 139 grain or new unfired premium 7mm-08 brass.

FYI for those interested I found H4831SC and H4350 on PV today. Have been looking for it now and then for a while with no luck. Maybe its been there for awhile, I don’t check everyday- but I snapped up 5lbs of each just to ensure I have some.

FYI for those interested I found H4831SC and H4350 on PV today. Have been looking for it now and then for a while with no luck. Maybe its been there for awhile, I don’t check everyday- but I snapped up 5lbs of each just to ensure I have some.
They have been on there for over a week. Also, They don't limit those particular powders to only 5lbs

Anyone have some .30 cal Berger 215’s.? Can trade for powder.. PM me with any details…

Is grab a gun ok? There is a magazine fir an old gun I need and grab a gun is the only place which currently has one in stock.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back