Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Trade or sell Components.

some RCBS 308 Win FL die sets in stock on major online shopping site beginning with an A. Not sure if this thread is where retail finds should go so steer me there if you know a better place. Up to now, have not seen 308 dies available except at double / triple price auctions.

Have 2 lbs of Retumbo, unopened/matching lots, Looking to trade for the same of H4350. Billings Bozeman area

Edit: Nevermind I found some.

Looking for 375 H&H brass, preferably 50 pieces new Norma, Nosler, or Hornady. I was seeing it around Denver right up until I needed some.

Last edited:
A friend is looking for Barnes 30cal 150TTSX bullets. Probably looking at purchasing 150-200 basically he'd be set for a very long time
My local shop has them in stock. Next time I’m in there I can get him them. Let me know

I have some cases for sale or trade:
40-300WM Hornady
130+ 3006 Winchester
50+ 3006 WW Super
70+ 3006 oddbal UMC,Frontier,etc
Looking for 243 FC cases or bullets of various sizes,243,257,270,284,308

Powder valley has the v powder in stock. Was available yesterday but stuff sells out so quickly I didn't post yesterday but it's still available today. Hopefully this is a sign that things are slowing down at least on the reloading side. Norma powder is still available and has been for weeks.

Powder valley has the v powder in stock. Was available yesterday but stuff sells out so quickly I didn't post yesterday but it's still available today. Hopefully this is a sign that things are slowing down at least on the reloading side. Norma powder is still available and has been for weeks.
Small shop in town had a shipment of powder arrive yesterday too. Hopefully you’re right about the powder supply changing!

Small shop in town had a shipment of powder arrive yesterday too. Hopefully you’re right about the powder supply changing!
I'm debating on getting a pound of different stuff to try out and see what works that way I will have different options if it stays like this.

375H&H Stuff...I really don't want to mess with shipping this because I'd likely have to drive 50 miles to the nearest UPS shipping center. In the next month I may be traveling through Western MT or Idaho Falls so we could work something out to trade or sell face to face

375 H&H Brass--20 pieces once fired Federal brass (with plastic ammo holders)
375H&H PMC ammo--270gr Barnes X-bullet (ammo was in the bottom of a tote and has a bit of tarnishing)

Honestly I'm not sure what it's worth so make an offer...acknowledging the cost to ship will be astronomical if it would require me to make a special trip to Butte.

I'm in the process of packing up my reloading room...I'm moving across town and hopefully I'll discover more treasures to trade or sell

Trying to get an old Marlin 30-30 back in service. My uncle tells me that it shoots Hornady Interlock 150gr round nose well. Anybody have some to spare?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back