Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Trade or sell Components.

I’m looking for 338 win mag brass and large rifle magnum primers and large rifle primers I’ve got cci large pistol primers to trade or would buy out right I’ve also got a rcbs 3 die 30 carbine die set for trade or sell if anyone’s interested I’m in central Ks
I might be able to get my hands on some winchester factory 338 win mag ammo for cheap. It's at an auction tonight. It's the only ammo in the auction if you would be interested

Would you be willing to ship them to me? I’d cover shipping and all cost

Would you be willing to ship them to me? I’d cover shipping and all cost
Yeah, I have picked up ammo and shipped to others no problem. I don't know of anyone around here that has a 338 so it should go dirt cheap. After I saw it I was like I know I saw someone looking for 338 somewhere.

It's crazy how fast stuff goes.
Yeah I know, I actually looked before I posted about the brass being in stock. I did get brass which I prefer anyway. I have yet to put a piece of factory ammo through my prc

It’s insane. I’ve had powder in my cart that sold out before I could complete checkout twice this week.
I finally got some powder last week. I was home with the 6 month and 2 year old. Trying to feed one and change a diaper while frantically punching in credit card numbers like a crackhead. Thought for sure it was gonna be gone before I got it finalized. Needed a drink after that one.

Taking my step-father on a bucket list elk hunt this year (assuming we draw). Looking for 30cal bullets for his 308, 165 accubonds, 168 partitions, or similar solids. Lemme know anyone willing to part with some. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I need enough to work-up and hunt with. I’m near Charlotte, NC.

Aside, i have 270 win brass, once-fired as well as some pick-ups. Not looking to profit, just to help a brother out.
Cheers....

Taking my step-father on a bucket list elk hunt this year (assuming we draw). Looking for 30cal bullets for his 308, 165 accubonds, 168 partitions, or similar solids. Lemme know anyone willing to part with some. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I need enough to work-up and hunt with. I’m near Charlotte, NC.

Aside, i have 270 win brass, once-fired as well as some pick-ups. Not looking to profit, just to help a brother out.
Cheers....
Get some Hammers. mtmuley

Got a box of 100 Hornady XTP Mag 45 Cal 240 grain I would trade or sell.
Would trade for 9mm or 45 lead (other weights) or 30 180 grain partitions. image.jpgAlso got 20 30-30 cases I would throw in.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back