Trade or sell Components.

That's pretty pricey considering you can't help take the shipping shock away by adding more stuff.

You could throw more stuff in to distribute the cost a little, but when those things sell out in seconds you don't have time to add items and they don't let you combine afterwards. Too rich for my blood. I only buy 5k when they come up to make the shipping and hazmat tolerable.

I’m looking for 338 win mag brass and large rifle magnum primers and large rifle primers I’ve got cci large pistol primers to trade or would buy out right I’ve also got a rcbs 3 die 30 carbine die set for trade or sell if anyone’s interested I’m in central Ks

Last edited:
I’m looking for 338 win mag brass and large rifle magnum primers and large rifle primers I’ve got cci large pistol primers to trade or would buy out right I’ve also got a rcbs 3 die 30 carbine die set for trade or sell if anyone’s interested
EVERYONE LIST LOCATIONS...i have both (not much 338brass) but dont deal with hazmat shipping, dont mind helping people out locally(wy&mt)but make it easy and tell us atleast a state

EVERYONE LIST LOCATIONS...i have both (not much 338brass) but dont deal with hazmat shipping, dont mind helping people out locally(wy&mt)but make it easy and tell us atleast a state
Yeah that would help I edited it I’m in central KS

I’m looking for 338 win mag brass and large rifle magnum primers and large rifle primers I’ve got cci large pistol primers to trade or would buy out right I’ve also got a rcbs 3 die 30 carbine die set for trade or sell if anyone’s interested I’m in central Ks
If you ever make it out towards Springfield I could hook you up with some Federal 215s.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back