PEAX Equipment

Trade or sell Components.

I am looking to purchase a set of 270 Win FL dies. Preferably Hornady but beggars cant be choosers.
Also looking to purchase Lee crimp dies for 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08, 30-06 & 300 Win Mag.
Thanks in advance!!!

I am looking to purchase a set of 270 Win FL dies. Preferably Hornady but beggars cant be choosers.
Also looking to purchase Lee crimp dies for 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08, 30-06 & 300 Win Mag.
Thanks in advance!!!
I can probably pick you up a 270 die but more than likely it would be rcbs

For all the faithful followers of this thread. If you use norma or the powder that starts with a v powder valley has had it in stock all day.

The v powder is old stock from 2014 and 2015

Does anyone need any Accurate 5744 powder? I have around 4 lbs in unopened 1# containers. I don't what my shipping limitations may be (assuming FedEx Ground, Haz Mat), so I'll have to look into that before I can ship it, but if you are tooling through Iowa on I-35, I'm easily found.

Does anyone have a barrel for a 870 12 Guage that can take chokes?
If you have access to a lathe and are mechanically inclined, it’s not difficult to do. You can rent the reamer and tap from 4D Reamer Rentals out of Kalispell. They have videos on the site and instructions in how to measure your barrel thickness, the different choke specs, etc. Just throwing out an option.

For all the faithful followers of this thread. If you use norma or the powder that starts with a v powder valley has had it in stock all day.

The v powder is old stock from 2014 and 2015
Gone. What’s the consensus on 6-7 year old unopened powder??

I’ve got 338 bullets if anyone would like to trade. These are all opened boxes, but in the original box. I’m in Houston, TX and glad to ship if these will help someone out. I no longer have my 338-378 and don’t anticipate getting another 338 cal rifle anytime soon.

10 250gr Sierra Game King
51 210gr Nosler Partition
35 250gr Speer Grand Slam

I have a deal pending on 87 225gr Accubonds seconds from Shooter’s Pro Shop. If the deal falls through, they’ll be available as well.

Looking for:
Cast 45LC bullets, preferably less than 300gr
Case trimmer
Beam scale (mine’s ancient)
Powder measure (mine’s even more ancient)
100gr ttsx 257cal bullets
165 or 180gr 30cal bullets

Gone. What’s the consensus on 6-7 year old unopened powder??
Powder valley is experiencing technical problems with the website. The norma powder is still in stock today. 24 hours of powder being in stock. Is this a sign that things are slowing down or that no one uses norma powder?

Powder valley is experiencing technical problems with the website. The norma powder is still in stock today. 24 hours of powder being in stock. Is this a sign that things are slowing down or that no one uses norma powder?
People are probably scrambling to figure out what they’d use if for lol. PV had Alliant E3 in stock for days. I’m still not sure what I would use it for. But IMR 4350 or Reloader 15, boom gone immediately.

People are probably scrambling to figure out what they’d use if for lol. PV had Alliant E3 in stock for days. I’m still not sure what I would use it for. But IMR 4350 or Reloader 15, boom gone immediately.
I'm just waiting to try to get IMR4064, H4895, or varget. 1 8# jug of any of them and I would be set. If the norma wasn't so expensive I would test some but I'm not that hard up. I still have almost full pounds of benchmark, cfe223, and a winchester powder that I bought 4 or 5 years ago when I was testing powders in my 308.

Was at the scheels in great falls the other day . Had alot of small pistol primers and hand gun ammo. A few 7mm hornady boxes not sure of what the specs were on them. Talked to guy there and he said they have been stocked up well lately. But no large rifle primers .

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back